TERMS & CONDITIONS
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files saved to the user's computer hard drive that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors or use the cookie control system if available upon their first visit.
Tracking this website uses tracking software to monitor its visitors to better understand how they use it. The software will save a cookie to your computer hard drive in order to track and monitor your engagement and usage of the website, but will not store, save or collect personal information.
Downloads & Media Files
Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on this website are provided to users at their own risk. While all precautions have been undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available users are advised to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar applications. We accept no responsibility for third party downloads and downloads provided by external third-party websites and advise users to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar applications.
Contact & Communication with us
Email Mailing List & Marketing Messages
We operate an email mailing list program, used to inform subscribers about products, services and/or news we supply/publish. Users are subscribed through an online automated process, by registering and making payment for Spartanomics.com you give you explicit permission to receive such emails relating to your membership. Subscriber personal details are collected, processed, managed and stored in accordance with the regulations named in 'The policy' above. Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time through an automated online service, or if not available, other means as detailed in the footer of sent marketing messages. The type and content of marketing messages subscribers receive, and if it may contain third party content, is clearly outlined at the point of subscription. Email marketing messages may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of subscriber data relating to engagement, geographic, demographics and already stored
External Website Links & Third Parties
Although we only look to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. Shortened URL's; URL shortening is a technique used on the web to shorten URL's
(Uniform Resource Locators) to something substantially shorter. This technique is especially used in social media and looks like this (example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo). Users should take caution before clicking on shortened URL links and verify their authenticity before proceeding. We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Policy & Usage
We adopt a Social Media Policy to ensure our business and our staff conduct themselves accordingly online. While we may have official profiles on social media platforms users are advised to verify authenticity of such profiles before engaging with, or sharing information with such profiles. We will never ask for user passwords or personal details on social media platforms. Users are advised to conduct themselves appropriately when engaging with us on social media. There may be instances where our website features social sharing buttons, which help share web content directly from web pages to the respective social media platforms. You use social sharing buttons at your own discretion and accept that doing so may publish content to your social media profile feed or page.
Terms & Conditions of Use
1. You must be over the age of 18 to use the website.
2. The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis.
3. None of the exercises mentioned on Spartanomics.com are intended for a specific individual, all content and material held within the website are hypothetical and should be used at your own risk.
4. This website is an educational service that provides general health information. The materials and all content in Spartanomics.com are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
5. All information provided is done so on a hypothetical basis, the website owner is not responsible for any injury caused if you choose to follow such information.
6. It is highly recommended that you speak with a doctor/consultant and obtain a full health
check before performing any/all exercises mentioned on the site/app.
1. Spartanomics.com is a monthly or yearly subscription service auto renewed on a monthly or yearly basis from day of purchase until you wish to cancel.
2. Subscription is £6.99 per month or £69.99 per yearly setup as a recurring subscription billed at either monthly or yearly automatically unless you cancel with your payment provider.
1. No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
2. Respect other users. No abusing other forum members. Users who continue to post abusive comments will be deleted from the forum.
3. Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behaviour is grounds for deletion from the forums.
4. Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
5. Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
Any member found to repeatedly ignore the above may be removed from the website.